Sunday, May 17, 2015

Symmetrical Cities


I came over to Mabel's on Saturday afternoon and we made symmetrical cities. Block by block, Mabel made the city she is touching with her head in the picture above. It was my job to make an identical city alongside Mabel's city, duplicating every block she placed in her city with a block I placed in my city.








Then on Sunday morning Mabel and I saw wet pavements when we stepped outside the lobby of her building. She decided to run back in and equip herself with rain gear  including pink rubber boots  before we climbed the hill to the playground. On the way up Mabel found a depression in the middle of a sidewalk gas plate that amazingly fit the tip of her umbrella exactly. She was so pleased with this gas plate that she asked me to take pictures of it.